York Restaurant Week
York Restaurant Week is a Celebration of York’s vibrant food and drinks scene. We're working with local restauranteurs to offer savings on some of York’s best dining experiences during 1-7 April 2019.
Over 40 restaurants are taking part in the scheme, collectively offering over 60 different set menu options priced at either £10, £15 or £20 (e.g. 2 courses for £10). There’s a real mix of businesses signed up, so there’s a good variety of cuisines and venues to choose from.
The event is aimed at local people encouraging York residents into the city during a quieter time of the year. York Restaurant Week is the perfect opportunity to indulge in a bit of wining and dining with the friends and family, and to experiment and try somewhere new they haven’t been before.
The website is now live. Simply go to www.yorkrestaurantweek.co.uk and browse the restaurants and their offers online. Click the offer that you want, enter your email address and the voucher will be sent to directly to you.
Take the voucher with you to the restaurant (as an email or a screen shot on your phone, or as a print out) and present it to a member of staff on your arrival. You can download as many offers from the website as you want and everyone within your party attending the restaurant can access the offer.
Share your dining experiences and food photography with us online @YorkRestaurantWeek #YorkRestaurantWeek #YRW19
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Some restaurants may require you to book, especially if you’re in a party of 4 or more.
- Anyone downloading vouchers for offers that include alcohol may be required to provide ID.
- Vouchers are only valid during restaurant week so between Monday 1st and Sunday 7th April
- On the website you’ll find links to each restaurant’s website so you can check out what kind of food they serve, their opening hours, information about access/parking etc.
- Offers are subject to availability.